Create a login screen. Define a function (call it "login"). The form tutor should be able to use username:formtutor and password: teacherypass to access the system. Show a message which says "Access Granted" if the credentials entered are correct.
Note: See if you can do better (and you should be able to). The solutions provided are basic, and allow for discussion on possible alternative methods and solutions.
#Form Tutor Management System def main(): login() def login(): username="formtutor" password="teacherypass" print("Enter username : ") answer1=input() print("Enter password : ") answer2=input() if answer1==username and answer2==password: print("Welcome - Access Granted") menu() def menu(): print("************MAIN MENU**************") #the program is initiated, so to speak, here main()
Well, hopefully you've done that for the entire problem - have a read of the introduction and task again, if not. We have broken it down ourselves, but you may have a different method. Always try it yourself, before looking at the suggested answers
There is no one perfect way to solve a problem, but we're going to take you through a possible solution, and try it yourself to see if you can do better, for each step!
The problem could be broken down into the following sub-problems. We are going to solve (or try to) each one:
1. Create a Login Screen
2. Create a Main Menu and define all the functions/sub programs needed in the program
3. Create a registration feature (need to save this to a file)
4. View all Student details (read from file)
5. Create a "Search by ID" feature
6. Create a "Produce Reports" feature
7. Search by Birthday (OR DOB) or Address feature (this is a report)
8. Create a report for Males and their emails
9. Create a report for all Females and their emails
10. Final Solution - reflect! How could you improve it? Test it!
Write your own summary of the problem. What are your objectives? List the success criteria
|Test No.||Description||Test Data(input)||Expected Outcome||Actual Outcome||Further Action?|